Justman Brush Company - Disappointing quality

Our brush supplier and their tooling was sold to Justman. We placed are opening order with Justman and were shipped brushes with the bristles seriously off-center and random lengths.

Our custom imprint was so poorly done that it was illegible. We waited 3 months from ordering to delivery and their remedy "ship back the order to us for a credit." Really? No apologies, no assistance with providing us alternative items. How did they allow this poor quality item to ship without any due diligence for quality control?

Don't waste your time or money on this company as they take no pride in their products. So much for Buying American!

Product or Service Mentioned: Justman Brush Company Cleaning Brush.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Explanation.

Justman Brush Company in Omaha, Nebraska - Caller upset when told of no free lunch

5.0
Style and Design

Patty R. of San Antonio, Tx called for five days in a row before 7:30am and after 4pm requesting samples brushes. She spoke with each Customer Service person in the entire company, who instructed Patty that she could purchase individual brushes online only.

After she was realized that no samples were available; she requested

to speak with the manager. When John Matthews told Patty that individual brushes could be purchased online, she became verbally

abusive at which time the call was terminated.

It has been over five years since this complaint was filed. Patty R has

not started any business related to using brushes for cleaning bird feeders.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Great customer service.

Justman Brush Company in San Antonio, Texas - Yelling Rude Company Owner Hangs up on Prospective Customer!

Called Justman Brush Company in Omaha, NE. Asked questions about a particular brush & requested a sample, assuming as a wholesale company that they didn't sell singles.

Planned on buying in large quantities in near future. Was rudely & abruptly informed that he, John Matthews, would not be sending me a sample. Told John this wasn't the kind of customer service I was comfortable with & was loudly told it was too bad, most people pay for a single brush - then he hung up on me. I called back and told him I would be happy to pay for one brush & he hung up on me again.

Called back & asked for a manager and he literally yelled "I am the owner!" & hung up again. Absolutely Amazing!

Comments

Surprised to see a compliant about this company. Have done business with Justman for years and always found them to provide a quality product in a timely, courteous manner.